- Short production time, excellent overall rigidity and strength.
- Easy to weld and assemble.
- Although outer edge thickness is about 1/2 of inner edge thickness, the hardness of outer edge is almost doubled after cold rolled process there for it is much more wear-resistant than inner edge.
Any size within the range of the following table is available.
|Band Thickness T (mm)||Min. Inner Diameter d (mm)||Max. Outer Diameter D (mm)||Max. Band Width (D-d)/2 (mm)||Pitch/O.D. Ratio||Max O.D./I.D. Rati|
- The I.D. tolerance of continuous flight is within the range of customer required I.D. +5 mm, the max O.D. should not exceed three times the required I.D.
- For all the thicknesses that are not listed above, customization is available when reaching the minimum order quantity of raw materials.