- Impact bars distribute evenly under the conveyor belt, therefore, absorbing the impact loading evenly to minimize the damage to the belt.
- High elastic rubber layer absorb maximum impact to protect conveyor belt.
- Effectively reduce materials spillage from loading.
- Extremely low friction coefficient UHWMPE top surface significantly reduce the friction force and heat with the conveyor belt, and protect the belt for longer service life.
- “T-Slot” extruded metal frame is precisely fitted with the T-bolts along the entire impact bars.
- Also available in Fire Resistant and Anti-Static (FRAS) impact bars which complied with MDG3608, AS1334.10 and MT 113-1995 standards. Suitable for underground application.
Metal Flame Type
|Length A (mm)
||Width B (mm)||Height H (mm)||Thickness H2 (mm)|
- 12.7mm applies to Normal Application 15mm applies to Underground Application.
- T-Bolt Set include M16 Square Head Bolt, M16 Flat Washer, M16 Spring Washer and M16 Nyloc Nut.
- Square Head T Bolt M16X40, M16x50 and M16X60 are our standard sizes; longer length T bolts are also available on request.