• The carcass is made from EP fabric, Nylon fabric, Cotton or Terylene Cotton fabric, etc. The belt is manufactured by forming and vulcanizing.
• The patterns available: Chevron / Herringbone / Round Concave.
• Generally the conveyed angle could be up to 35 degrees, for bulk material could be up to 28 degrees.
• Convex type: raised on top cover, the “open” pattern is suitable for conveying material with box packaging or bags packaging and “close” pattern suitable for bulk materials as well as box packaging or bags packaging.
Concaved type or Round Concave: dented in the top cover, mostly used for bulk materials.
• The depth of pattern less than 10mm applies to conveyed angle less than 20 degrees.
• The depth of pattern more than 10mm applies to conveyed angle range from 20-40 degrees.
Apply to conveying materials such as powder, granules,knobs as well as packaged materials at angle less than 40 degrees.
The belts include general use, oil-resistant, acid-alkali resistant, cold resistant, static conductive, fire retardant, wear resistant and heat resistant types etc.
Standard: In accordance to ISO/FDIS 14890:1999