• PVC elevator belt has a durable tight woven polyester carcass that is co-extruded with a blue PVC covering both top and bottom. No delamination occurs under normal operating conditions. PVC has better characteristics of resistance to oils and some solvents, wear resistance and mildew resistance.
• Manufactured with a tight woven carcass and resilient PVC cover, our PVC belts will resist bolt pulling through which means a reliable and secure ixing of the bucket to the belt.
• Flexibility allows for a smoother running along the elevator pulley. Not easy to off track.
• Fire resistance and anti-static properties of the PVC make this belt ideal for using in grain handling applications.
PVC BELTING TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Tensile Strength N/mm
Rated Load %
1. Full-size belt cut to size available to the exact width & length required
2. Hole Punching service available according to the customer's drawing/ specification.
PERFORMANCE OF PVC COVER
Adhesion Strength for Cover Against Carcass
Elongation at Break
No Crack under 2.5 milion times of bending
Persistence of flame ≤ 6S, no persistenence of after glow
Surface ≤3X10⁸ (customize upon request)
Copyright (C) 1989 - 2012 Zhenjiang Sanwei Conveying Equipment Co., Ltd All rights reserved --- Sitemap
Address ：No.1, Panzong Road, Zhenjiang Hi-Tech Industrial Park, Zhenjiang,Jiangsu, China 212009