• The carcass consists of Nylon fibers both in warp and weft. Manufactured by forming and vulcanizing.
• Thin belt body, high abrasion resistance, high tensile strength, anti-impact and good fatigue resistance. Long operational life.
• Reinforced latitude carcass leads in better anti-impact and tear resistance.
• Good flexibility, trough ability and elasticity leads in better adaptability to the pulley.
• Widely used for medium and long distance, heavy-duty transportation of materials.
• Suitable for both loose and compacted minerals.
• For anti-impact and tear resistant type belt, they’re suitable for Mining and Coal Applications where load big size materials with relative density up to 2.5g/cm3 and a falling head of 1m.
• Types by Applications: Including general purpose conveyor belts, oil resistant, acid and alkali resistant, cold resistant, anti-static, flame retardant and abrasion resistant belt.
• Types by Structure: Aside from the laminated structure, there’s anti-impact and tear resistant belt with reinforced ply in weft.
Standard: In accordance to ISO/FDIS 14890:1999